Monday, July 8, 2013

1 year 10 months we've shared together

Today is me and my fiance's 1 year and 10 months anniversary. Almost two years! Not to mention we dated before, and have known each other since fifth grade. We were high school sweethearts our senior year. We were a statement making couple. I don't know what I would do without him. He makes me whole, and makes me feel more special than anyone ever has. 

He fills me with endless happiness and joy, and am thankful I get to see him everyday. How could I survive a day without him? Look at that cute face. It's impossible.

I couldn't think of a better gift than to blog about our love for the whole world to see. And who doesn't celebrate love? 

The time I've spent with him will never be enough. When I see him he fills me with warmth and joy, and protects me from anything that crosses my path. He is smart, hilarious, cute, strong, and charismatic, and will some day make the best daddy anyone could ask for.


There are so many funny, sad, happy, moments we've shared together. And Not one of them will I ever regret. How could I ask for something more? 

No one is as funny as him. He asked me to take this picture of him ^ and in my opinion if you can dress or act like a girl with no problem, that makes you the manliest man.
Not to mention he has big blue eyes with a ring of green! He has ocean eyes, and the CUTEST smile and laugh I've ever seen or heard. Nothing beats those secret cute giggles he has when I sneak up and tickle him. 
And sometimes if I'm really lucky he will dress up in fairy wings for me, so I can use it for black mail. Thanks babe!

We are the batman twins. And we will be together forever. And someday I will marry this beautiful man of mine. I'm so glad he's mine. I love you baby! 9-8-11

No comments:

Post a Comment